Sometimes things and circumstances change–we get it. That’s why we make it as easy as 1, 2, 3 (OK, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) to add or remove authorized members, beneficiaries, and powers of attorney from your account(s).
- Print out our Account Change Form
- Provide your account information at the top of the form
- Complete the requested information related to who you want to add or remove and for which account(s)
- If applicable, have a Notary Public complete the Notary Public section
- You can fax your completed form to 703-516-8175 or bring it in to your local branch and we’ll take care of the rest!
Need to add or remove a joint accountholder? Contact us directly and we’ll take care of it!