You can use Online or Mobile Banking to set up alerts for information such as security, account updates, transfer information, and budget and savings goals.
- In the left-side navigation bar, click “More…” and select “Widget Options”
- Direct to the “Notifications” tab and browse the alert options. Select the options that you would like to enable
- Click the settings icon to turn on or off the alert and select how you would like to receive the alerts
- If text messages are not included as an option, you’ll need to go to the “Contact” tab at the top of the page and click the pen icon to the right of your mobile number. Check the box for “I would like to receive SMS text messages to this number” and complete the steps to verify your mobile phone.
- For iPhone: In the navigation menu, select “More” and then open the drop-down option “Others.” Under “Others” select “Settings”
- For Android: In the navigation menu, select “Settings”
- Select “Notifications” to browse the alert options. Select the options that you would like to enable
- If text messages are not included as an option, you’ll need to go back to “Settings” and select the “Contact” option. Click your “Mobile” phone number option and select “Enable SMS text messages.”
Note: You will receive account notifications after transactions are posted to your account. Transactions that are pending will not trigger a notification. At this time, we do not provide the option for notifications on credit cards.