Who We Are
Ever since we started in 1952, we have been passionate about empowering the financial lives of our members and giving back to our local community. It’s who we are. Guided by our shared values, today our commitment is stronger than ever to provide remarkable service to each and every member, while continuing to provide a full array of financial products and services to meet their needs at every stage of life. Ask around, we think you’ll find out that our love for our local community runs deep, and so does our passion to be Arlington’s best financial institution.
Our Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee are comprised entirely of generous volunteers elected by our membership. Our Board works closely with credit union management and staff to ensure that the needs of our members are continually being met. As your needs change, so too do we. After all, we’re here for you.
Board of Directors
- Chair: Dan Murray (Arlington County Police Department)
- Vice Chair: Beverly Hawkins (Virginia Hospital Center)
- Secretary: Court Curneen (GE Healthcare)
- Treasurer: Luis Araya (Arlington County)
- Director: Lisa Moore (Arlington Public Schools)
- Director: Steve Halkyard (Arlington County)
- Director: Suzanne Harvey (Fairfax County Public Schools)
- Chair: Max Montague (Evans Consoles, Inc.)
- Member: Stephen Vu (SRA International, Inc.)
- Member: Eunita Winkey (Arlington Public Schools)