We'll beat your rate1 plus no payments until 20207! Whether you want to buy a new or used car, or refinance your current auto loan from somewhere else, now's the time with great low rates!
OFFER ENDS JANUARY 2!
Home Equity Lines of Credit
New rates as low as Prime -.50%! Your home is your largest asset, so a Home Equity Line of Credit or fixed term loan may be the perfect way to tap into its potential. We'll listen and provide options to use the equity you've built to pay for home renovations and improvements, college expenses, debt consolidation, and more.
Enjoy low rates and high rewards with the ACFCU VISA Platinum Credit Card. Low rates starting at 9.90% APR2. Great rewards on all purchases, plus double points when you shop local in Arlington2. No annual fee or fees on cash advances and foreign transactions. Easy to use in your digital wallet.
Zero Down Mortgage
First Time Homebuyers
Home buying could be closer than you think with our Zero Down Mortgage3 with no money down and no Private Mortgage Insurance. Give us a call when you are ready to talk about flexible mortgage options made for you: 703.526.0200 x465 or start the application process online.
Your Choice Checking
Because you like choices. We’re with you. Your Choice Checking accounts let you choose rewards just for using your Debit Card – 1% Cash Back4 or 2% APY4 plus no minimum balance or fees. Switching is easy so you can have peace of mind and savings!
Save for a down payment on a home, your upcoming retirement, or a boost in your vacation fund. Talk to us today about how you can start saving with a Share Certificate.5
1. AUTO LOAN: To be eligible for the Beat Your Rate offer, you must apply for and qualify for a car loan. Offer not valid on car loans with current interest rates 2.49% APR or lower; model years 2012 or older; existing ACFCU car loans; maximum loan to value restrictions may apply based on MSRP of new vehicles and the NADA retail value of used vehicles. Proof of current interest rate may be required. For refinancing of joint car loans, both borrowers may be required to qualify for the Beat Your Rate offer. Normal underwriting guidelines apply. Minimum loan amount is $10,000. To qualify for as low as rate, members must meet credit criteria qualifications and 2 of the 3 following criteria: An active ACFCU checking account with at least $1,000 monthly direct deposit, an active ACFCU Visa® Credit Card with a balance of at least $1,000 and/or apply for the car loan via our Online Application.
7. AUTO LOAN: Not all members qualify for payment deferment. Interest will continue to accrue for the entire payment deferment period. Deferred payments may not exceed 90 days. Loan and membership requirements apply. Offer ends 1.2.2020.
2. CREDIT CARD: APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit card approval is subject to evaluation of an applicant's creditworthiness. Not all applicants will qualify. Arlington Community FCU is not responsible for merchant codes that do not allow for us to capture the information need to award double points. There is a 2% balance transfer fee of the transaction amount. $10 minimum to $120 maximum. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA.
3. MORTGAGE: Loan and membership requirements apply. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. NMLS #477974.
4. CHECKING: Cash back is calculated based on the total dollar amount of qualifying Debit Card transactions. Maximum Cash Back is $10 every month. APY= Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of April 1, 2109, and are subject to change without notice. If qualiﬁcations are met each calendar month: 2.00% APY will be paid on average daily balances from $0.01 to $10,000 and 0.10% APY will be paid on all amounts above $10,000. For minimum requirements to be met, actions must be performed and must clear/post to the account during the qualiﬁcation period. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle against your account. Swipe and Sign transactions must have cleared account by the end of the month. PIN-based transactions do not qualify. If you do not meet the requirements per calendar month, your account will still function as a free checking account and will earn the base rate of 0.05% APY; however, it will not receive ATM refunds for that period. For Personal Accounts only. Standard fees will apply to adverse action on the account such as overdraft, courtesy pay, and account inactivity for longer than 12 months. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
5. SHARE CERTIFICATES: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty for early withdrawal may be imposed. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates effective as of August 29, 2019. Rates subject to change without notice. Platinum Rewards start for members maintaining total combined monthly household average balances of $50,000+. Minimum to earn dividends $500. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Federally insured by NCUA.