Start saving and apply for an auto loan with up to 120 days no payments1 and great rates on your new, used, or refinanced vehicle. Apply online to receive additional discounts.
OFFER ENDS JUNE 30!
Enjoy low rates and high rewards with the ACFCU VISA Platinum Credit Card. Low rates starting at 9.90% APR2. Great rewards on all purchases, plus double points when you shop local in Arlington2. No annual fee or fees on cash advances and foreign transactions. Easy to use in your digital wallet.
Zero Down Mortgage
First Time Homebuyers
Home buying could be closer than you think with our Zero Down Mortgage with no money down and no Private Mortgage Insurance. Give us a call when you are ready to talk about flexible mortgage options made for you: 703.526.0200 x465 or start the application process online.
Your Choice Checking
Because you like choices. We’re with you. Your Choice Checking accounts let you choose rewards just for using your Debit Card – 1% Cash Back4 or 2% APY4 plus no minimum balance or fees. Switching is easy so you can have peace of mind and savings!
Save for a down payment on a home, your upcoming retirement, or a boost in your vacation fund. Talk to us today about how you can start saving with a Share Certificate.5
1. AUTO: Interest will continue to accrue during the payment deferment period. Deferred payments may not exceed 120 days. Not all members qualify for payment deferment. Loan and membership requirements apply.
2. CREDIT CARD: APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit card approval is subject to evaluation of an applicant's creditworthiness. Not all applicants will qualify. Arlington Community FCU is not responsible for merchant codes that do not allow for us to capture the information need to award double points. There is a 2% balance transfer fee of the transaction amount. $10 minimum to $120 maximum. Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA.
3. MORTGAGE: Loan and membership requirements apply. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. NMLS #477974.
4. CHECKING: Cash back is calculated based on the total dollar amount of qualifying Debit Card transactions. Maximum Cash Back is $10 every month. APY= Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of April 1, 2109, and are subject to change without notice. If qualiﬁcations are met each calendar month: 2.00% APY will be paid on average daily balances from $0.01 to $10,000 and 0.10% APY will be paid on all amounts above $10,000. For minimum requirements to be met, actions must be performed and must clear/post to the account during the qualiﬁcation period. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle against your account. Swipe and Sign transactions must have cleared account by the end of the month. PIN-based transactions do not qualify. If you do not meet the requirements per calendar month, your account will still function as a free checking account and will earn the base rate of 0.05% APY; however, it will not receive ATM refunds for that period. For Personal Accounts only. Standard fees will apply to adverse action on the account such as overdraft, courtesy pay, and account inactivity for longer than 12 months. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
5. SHARE CERTIFICATES: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. A penalty for early withdrawal may be imposed. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates effective as of April 26, 2019. Rates subject to change without notice. Platinum Rewards start for members maintaining total combined monthly household average balances of $50,000+. Minimum to earn dividends $500. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Federally insured by NCUA.