A Checking Account that Pays You
Meet the qualifications above each month1 and:
- You will receive your reward on the last day of the month
- We will refund ATM surcharge fees charged during that month, up to $20
If you didn’t quite meet the requirements—No worries! There are no penalties. You will receive 0.05% APY on the average daily balance in Your Choice Checking account.
Change your mind about your reward? No problem! Just give us a call: 703.526.0200 to make the switch. Your reward is based on your selection on the last day of each month.
Our Checking Accounts Offer:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- No fees when overdrawn by less than $302
- Over 28,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs nationwide (including 7-Eleven stores)
- Free Mobile App with Mobile Deposit3
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Visa® Debit Card
- Free Purchase Alerts, Enroll Here
- Monthly e-Statements
- Multiple forms of overdraft protection
The Fine Print
*Cash back is calculated based on the total dollar amount of qualifying debit card transactions. Maximum cash back is $10. **APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of June 1, 2017 and are subject to change without notice. If qualifications are met each calendar month: 2.00% APY will be paid on average daily balances from $0.01 to $10,000 and 0.10% APY will be paid on all amounts above $10,000.
1. For minimum requirements to be met, actions must be performed and must clear/post to the account during qualification period. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle against your account. Swipe and Sign transactions must have cleared account by the end of the month. PIN-based transactions do not qualify.
If you do not meet the requirements per calendar month, your account will still function as a free checking account and will earn the base rate of 0.05% APY; however it will not receive ATM refunds for that period. For Personal Accounts only. Standard fees will apply to adverse action on the account such as overdraft, courtesy pay, and account inactivity for longer than 12 months. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
2. This only applies to debit card transactions. ACH transactions do not have the $30 grace before fee is charged.
3. Data rates may apply.