Mortgage Loan Checklist
Whether you are a first time home buyer, an experienced home buyer, or want to refinance your home, we want your mortgage process to go as smoothly as possible. To make that happen, let’s be sure you’ve got everything you need with your application:
Please provide the following information for ALL borrowers:
- The last 2 months of financial institution statements. Please bring ALL pages
- Any documentation on your Retirement Accounts, Brokerages, and Assets
- Copy of Paystub(s) verifying 30 days of income
- W-2 and/or 1099 from all sources of income over the past 2 years (This is a MUST)
- Signed copies of personal federal income tax returns with all schedules for most current year and previous year (Also a MUST)
We’ll need to get these documents within 30 days of the date of your application. If not, your application will expire and a new one will need to be submitted in order to proceed with your loan.
We offer the convenience of an online mortgage application. It takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
Contact our Mortgage team to schedule your appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.526.0200 x465.
Haven’t chosen a Realtor yet?
We work with a lot of Realtors and will be happy to recommend one.
The Fine Print
We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. NMLS# 477974
Important: Email addresses are not a secure means of communication. Do not send personal information (account number, date of birth, social security number, inquiries about your account, or request changes to your account.) Visit our Contact Us page to learn how to send that information securely.