Major Mechanical Protection
Get the Most for your Mileage
As time goes on, the likelihood of mechanical failure on your car is inevitable. Advanced electronics, complex systems, and rising labor costs mean that a repair may cost you thousands.
Major Mechanical Protection (MMP) can protect yourself against the expense of future costly repairs. The total cost of MMP is often far less than the cost of a single repair. Pay for this protection once, and in most cases, you will not have to pay anything more than a small deductible should a breakdown occur.
To learn more about our Platinum Plan, review our Major Mechanical Brochure (PDF). All MMP plans come with additional benefits at no additional charge.
Value Added Benefits
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: (Response time approx. 30 min)
- Towing Service
- Mechanical First Aid
- Tire Service
- Battery Service
- Lockout Service
- Trip Interruption: $150 a day, $450 max
- Rental Car: $40 a day, $240 max per visit based on labor hours
- Key FOB Coverage: If the key becomes lost or damaged, NAC will pay a maximum benefit of $300 for repair or replacement.
- Dent Repair Coverage: If vehicle incurs a dent or ding (no more than 4” in diameter), NAC will pay a maximum benefit of $300 for repairs.
- Windshield Repair Coverage: If the windshield incurs a chip or crack(less than 6” in diameter), NAC will pay a maximum benefit of $300 for repairs. (Does not cover windshield replacement.)
The Fine Print
Your purchase of Major Mechanical Protection is optional. Whether or not you purchase Major Mechanical Protection will not affect your application for credit or the terms of an existing credit agreement you have us.
Deductible not required for any Value Added Benefits. There is no cost to you for any of the Value Added Benefits. Plans are available for most new and used domestic and imported vehicles. Speak to a Loan Advisor for vehicle eligibility criteria and more details.