GAP Advantage with PowerBuy
Protect Your Car. Peace of Mind for $429
A totaled car is not a total loss when you have GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM on your car loan.
If your car suffers a total loss or unrecoverable theft, GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM can pay up to the remaining balance of your car loan after an insurance payout AND provide you with additional money to finance your next car with us.
Here’s how it works:
GAP Advantage with PowerBuy Benefits:
- Protects your credit rating
- Eliminates or reduces “out of pocket” expenses for the remaining loan balance after the insurance settlement
- Enables you to purchase a replacement car sooner because there is little or no carry-over balance
- Provides $1,000 if you finance your replacement car with us
- Offers a reduced price compared to car dealers; only $429
- Allows the cost to be financed with the loan
The additional PowerBuyTM benefit may provide up to $5,000 towards your new loan when you use us for replacement car financing
Already have a car loan with us?1 GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM can be added to your existing car loan.
The Fine Print
Your purchase of GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM is optional. Whether or not you purchase GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM will not affect your application for credit or the terms of an existing credit agreement you have us.
There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving benefits under GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM is considered insurance coverage in some states.
1Auto loans are eligible for GAP Advantage with PowerBuyTM if policy is purchased within one year of loan origination date.
© 2015 SWBC. All rights reserved. 3340-408 0115. Administered by SWBC. License #2870