Flex Car Loans
Get the vehicle you want & a lower payment without the hassle of leasing!
If you like the perks of leasing, but the flexibility of a traditional car loan, our Flex Car Loan offers many advantages.
It’s easy to see how a Flex Car Loan could work for you, use our Flex Car Payment Calculator.
If you’re not familiar with leasing but like lower monthly payments, check out these benefits:
- Own the vehicle & have all of the flexibility/benefits that come with ownership
- More value for your money – giving you the option to drive a better vehicle
- Change vehicles more frequently with the flexibility to choose your loan term
- No money down and NO hidden costs typically found in leasing such as:
- High money factor
- Up front capitalization cost
- Acquisition fees
- Security deposit
- First and last payment
- NO lease lock, giving you the option to terminate your loan without penalty
- Variety of mileage options (12,000, 15,000 or 18,000 miles); small charge per mile thereafter
Term over? Choose what to do and we'll handle the rest:
- Sell the vehicle & pay off the balance
- Trade it & pay off the balance
- Keep it & refinance the balance owed
- Return it
Moved? Not a problem! Unlike leasing, if you choose to turn in your vehicle, we'll pick it up anywhere in the U.S. No long drives back to the dealer.
See the difference in monthly payments for yourself:
It’s easy to see how a Flex Car Loan could work for you.
To begin, use the Flex Car Payment Calculator.
The Fine Print
Payments made under the Flex Car Loan will not pay off the total loan balance and there will be an outstanding balance at the end of the loan term.