5 Reasons to Finance Your Home with Us
It’s pretty simple. We have a vested interest in helping you achieve your goal of buying or refinancing your home. Improving the financial lives of our members IS our bottom line. Finance with us and experience:
1. A team environment as we work together to find the right solution for you because our loan experts ask questions and listen
2. No wasted time as we work to move you through the process quickly to meet your deadlines, especially in the pre-approval process
3. An array of financing options because your goals are specific to you
4. Money-saving rates and fees so you can purchase more house or pay less to refinance
5. Trusted realtor partners to help you find your perfect home
Meet Bryan Payne
Bryan is our Mortgage Loan Officer who is about the nicest and most sincere guy you could hope for when tackling a life decision like financing your home. Bryan will listen and ask questions to learn about your needs and challenges. He’ll answer your questions in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner and he’ll make recommendations best suited for your personal situation. The feedback is unanimous. Our members love Bryan! Contact Bryan to schedule your appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.526.0200 x465.
We know your schedule is busy so we offer the convenience of an online mortgage application. You have two options:
- Complete application – about 10-15 minutes to complete
Meet our Trusted Arlington Realtors
If you’re without a Realtor and don’t know where to turn, we’re happy to recommend three of our community favorites. We think they are particularly amazing at what they do. To connect and learn more about them, read how they responded to our interview questions:
• Donna Hamaker
• Michael Gorman
• Genevieve Concannon
Choose the Track Right for You!
Rental and Investment Properties
Jim Wilmot, Vice President, Lending, is our expert on rental and investment property loans. Contact Jim to chat about your options: email@example.com or 703.526.0200 x208.
*We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act. Important: The above email addresses are not a secure means of communication initially. Do not send personal information such as your full account number, date of birth, or social security number, inquiries about specific account information, or request changes to your account record. Ask how you can send information securely.