Your Most Convenient Branch
Everything you want to do regarding banking, you can do on our Mobile App:
- Mobile Deposit - deposit checks from anywhere
- Mobile Wallet – iPay, Samsung Pay, and Google Wallet available
- Activities are posted immediately
- Pay ACFCU credit card via Transfer screen
- Utilize one-time or recurring transfers
- Utilize Member-to-Member transfers (initial set up via Online Banking)
- Free Bill Pay (initial set up via Online Banking)
- View e-Statements
- Find fee-free ATMs and Shared Branches
- Update your contact information
- View your Budget and Savings Goals (initial set up via Online Banking)
- Send secure email via Message Center
- It’s secure – multi-factor authentication with your chosen image, security phrase, and questions
- No Sharing – Joint Owners have a separate User ID and Password
- Interfaces with Quicken (2014 or newer)
- Easily use our Mobile App or Online Banking as the look and feel are the same
- Includes financial tips throughout the site
Visit Online Banking to do any of the following:
- View Credit Card transactions
- Utilize External transfers (coming!)
- Set up account alerts via text or email
- Place Stop Payments
- Securely request Domestic Wires
- Order checks
The Fine Print
Mobile Deposits are subject to verification and up to $200 is available for immediate withdrawal. Your accounts must be in good standing; cannot have a negative ChexSystems record or have any delinquent loans for more than 30 days. There are deposit limitations: $5,000.00 daily maximum; $30,000 monthly maximum; and no more than 2,999 deposits per month.
For your protection, we use the latest encryption standards and therefore support the latest two versions of the following browsers and operations systems: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, iOS. We support Android v5.0 and above and provide limited support for Internet Explorer v11.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Data rates may apply.