Complete the 3 steps above to automatically qualify for your reward:
- You will receive your reward on the last day of the month
- We will refund any ATM surcharge fees you were charged during that month, up to $20
If you didn’t quite meet the requirements—no worries!
- There are no penalties
- You will receive 0.05% APY on the average daily balance in your choice checking account
Change your mind about your reward? No problem!
Just give us a call at 703.526.0200 and speak with a Member Service Representative to make the switch. We will process your reward based on your selection on the last day of each month.
All our Checking Accounts come with:
- No service fee and No minimum balance requirement
- No fees when overdrawn by less than $302
- Over 28,000 surcharge-FREE ATMs nationwide (including at 7-Eleven stores)
- Free Mobile App with Mobile Deposit
- Free Online Banking
- FREE Purchase Alerts – Enroll Here
- No charges per check
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited Visa® Debit Card access
- Bill Pay
- Monthly e-Statements and e-LERTs
- Multiple forms of overdraft protection
*Cash back is calculated based on the total dollar amount of qualifying debit card transactions. Maximum cash back is $10. **APY= Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of May 11, 2016 and are subject to change without notice. If qualifications are met each calendar month: 2.00% APY will be paid on average daily balances from $0.01 to $10,000 and 0.10% APY will be paid on all amounts above $10,000. For minimum requirements to be met, actions must be performed and must clear/post to the account during qualification period. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle against your account. If you do not meet the requirements per calendar month, your account will still function as a free checking account and will earn the base rate of 0.05% APY; however it will not receive ATM refunds for that period. Available for Personal Accounts only. Standard fees will apply to adverse action on the account such as overdraft, courtesy pay, and account inactivity for longer than 12 months. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. 1) Swipe and Sign transactions must have cleared account by the end of the month. PIN based transactions do not qualify. 2) ACH transactions do not have the $30 grace before fee is charged. This only applies to debit card transactions.